CVM - Product Manager - #11122
Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
CVM - Product Manager
Role Holder (if currently filled):
CMB - Digital
Lead - Digital
Managing/Leading (if applicable):
Date of last revision
To drive the development, implementation and management of innovative strategies and tactics to improve customer lifetime value. Will be responsible for holistic and aggregated CVM requirements and roadmap across MAF and ensure tools and capabilities are built accordingly, as per best practice; always pushing limits of what is possible
Role Details – Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
The key roles and responsibilities expected from the CVM product manager:
- Develop and maintain the product vision and roadmap for the CVM Platforms
- Identify high value intiatives through user research, analysis and competitive insights
- Guiding the success of CVM program and leading the cross-functional team that is responsible for creating and optimising it
- Sound understanding of Customer Value Management strategies, ideally previous 1:1 campaign execution experience with proven uplift
- Gain a thorough understanding of CRM & CVM landscape; recognizing game-changing innovations, trends and techniques and introducing relevant ones to Majid Al Futtaim.
- Work with cross functional stakeholders to build all product requirements, user stories, feature prioritization and business justification for initiatives
- Act as a subject matter expert on CVM product; and custodian of 1:1 personalised campaigns driving the CVM mindset across MAF ensuring all CRM teams are utilizing the technology and data to it’s fullest potential
- Support the CVM Sr. Manager in defining and delivering 1:1 personalized cross-BU campaigns driving retention and cross-sell
- Setting up the product lifecyle process and standards (Strategy, Releases, Ideation and Features) for CVM program.
- Providing the deep product expertise needed to lead the organization and make strategic CVM product decisions. The role spans many activities from strategic to tactical and provides important cross-functional leadership.
- Setting the creative process of generating, developing and curating new ideas
- Articulating CVM Product requirements inline with business needs. This starts with requirement gathering from important stakeholders and translating these requirements into thorough descriptions and wireframes
- Owning the roadmap and prioritize building what matters most to achieve the strategic goals and initiatives behind the product.
- Ensure constant optimization of campaigns and product by defining and monitoring KPIs that define success of campaigns and product
- Grow the adoption of the tool by driving awareness and education within the BUs.
Key accountabilities are to:
- Champion the needs of business teams and stakeholders throughout the development process, ensuring deliverables are aligned with the original goals and objectives of the project.
- Establish goals and reviewing metrics to identify opportunities and deliver success.
- Work together with the business to understand and document business requirements for product use cases.
- Advise the business and provide suggestions for CVM opportunities, based on detailed knowledge of existing data, business objectives and available technology.
- Keep up-to-date with latest technology trends and remain at the forefront of an ever-advancing digital domain.
- Interact with 3rd party product, business and technology counterparts; develop productive relationships to facilitate delivery from start to finish.
Definition of Success
- Successfully deliver digital products while focusing on customer satisfaction, scope, quality, time and cost.
Other Context (if applicable):
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management/Product Management
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communication, computer science, or any field of study. Relevant work experience is more important
- 5+ years of experience in setting and developing roadmaps for digital products and delivering them across various customer touchpoints
- Ability to deliver initiatives from conception through to completion
- Tech tools needed: Jira, Excel, and word
Personal Characteristics and Required Background:
- Self-starter, self-driven person who can navigate through amorphous and highly agile environments; ability to work independently when required
- Experience working cross-functionally with development, design, business and marketing teams
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads with a track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Verbal and written fluency in English is a pre-requisite; good listening skills with strong attention to details
- Customer-centric approach with passion for building creative, new digital products with the aim of optimizing the customer experience and business operations
- A strong understanding of the entire ad tech ecosystem from both a business and a technical standpoint.
Signature of Job Holder:
Head of Division/Department/Sec:
Head of Human Resources: