Property Sales Consultant - #11123
Sales & Leasing Manager
Approximate Start Date:
Your main responsibilities as Property Sales & Leasing Consultant will include: Sourcing and Leasing Properties such as Office Space, Shopping Malls, Retail Properties, Warehouses, Labour Camps, Residential, Showrooms, etc.
- Carrying out the day to day functions of Property Sales & Leasing either independently or in conjunction with other sales / leasing Consultants. This includes; renting, buying, and or selling properties for Al Aman Real Estate valued clients. Reviewing property listings, visiting property sites with prospective clients, discussing legal circumstances of the sale, and examining Real Estate tenancy contracts.
- Liaising with clients in order to accommodate their rental or sale requirements until such time as the appropriate property is found. Should the client choose to take a property from another realtor, endeavouring to find out the reasons why, in order to improve the quality service
- Estimating the current market price and suggest a reserve or minimum selling price list for seller’s and arrange for the listing of concerned properties. Assessing buyer’s needs and locate properties for their consideration.
- Taking prospective buyers to inspect properties. Promote sales of properties through advertisement, open houses and participation in multiple listing services. Acting as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, when details of transactions need to be negotiated, generally representing one or the other.
- Preparing adequate and complete supporting documentation for submission to the Accounts Division to ensure accurate, timely remittances. Forwarding cheques and necessary documents to landlords and / or real estate companies for payments received on their behalf.
- Ensuring an effective working relationship with owners, developers and clients, and briefing your Manager promptly on any significant issues arising from those contacts.
What are we looking for an Ideal Candidate?
- Candidates who have Real Estate Background are preferred.
- Candidates should have experience and knowledge about UAE local market.
- Candidates should be familiar to all places in UAE specially in Dubai area
- Candidates must have the ability to convince and handle client’s requirements
- Candidates should promote a quality and professional services in all clients
- Candidates must possess excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written. A second language is an added advantage.
- Candidates must have a computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Candidates must have an excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Candidates should demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Candidates should excels at operating in an fast pace and community environment
- Candidates should have the ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Candidates must be persuasive with details and facts.