JUNIOR FINANCIAL CONTROLLER | Jeans Industry - #27288
- Assist subsidiaries in setting up monthly reports and monitoring performance indicators;
- Set up the process, monitoring budgets and their consolidation. Manage annual and semi-annual consolidation;
- Set up cash flow forecasts and their monthly monitoring, at the level of the subsidiaries and the entire Group;
- Perform internal financial control of the Group’s subsidiaries;
- Be the privileged interlocutor of third parties (financial partners, customers, suppliers and CAC)
Bachelor or 5 training in Finance / Management, you justify a first experience (internships included) within the finance department of an industrial group or possibly a stint in a firm audit. Proficiency in accounting and Excel is essential.
You appreciate teamwork. Your fluent level of English allows you to participate in meetings with ease.