Project Estimator in Dubai (m/f/d) - #98111
Neumann&Müller GmbH & Co. KG
City: Dubai, Dubai
Contract type: Full time
Neumann&Müller Event Technology
Senior, very experienced
published till: 2022-09-05
Who we areNeumann&Müller Event Technology are your high-end partner in the field of audio-visual and lighting technology, offering complete turnkey solutions such as creative design, concept consulting, expert technical planning, project management, build services and system programming for both events and permanent & semi-permanent installation projects. We specialize in the areas of audio, video, lighting, rigging, event-IT and content production, providing purchase and rental options
Our multicultural team of qualified events and construction professionals is well-experienced in executing high-profile projects under all circumstances, ensuring superior and timely implementation through well-established quality assurance procedures
The Dubai branch opened in 2007, with an office and warehouse stocked with cutting-edge equipment. Since then, we have continuously grown as a company and have been involved in some exceptional projects that took place in the UAE and other parts of the GCC states. In 2018 we’ve diversified the business within the region and established a second business unit for system integration projects. Over the past years, we have been receiving accolades from the industry such as the Best Supplier of the Year and Best Employer of the Year
- Create and prepare commercial bidding documents for existing and future clients, completely, on time and to the planned extent.
- Preparing and maintaining precise calculations and cost estimates for various projects in cooperation with the project management and technical planning department.
- Create and maintain cash flow plans and payment schedules for contract preparation and during project implementation
- Qualitative and Quantitative risk management and reporting to ensure the calculation includes all risks accordingly
- Preparation of project cost reports for further use by project management, construction management, administration, and crew management
- Continuous quality control to improve performance and form
- Developing the bid strategy by identifying and clarifying opportunities and client needs
- University degree or completed commercial training with at least three years of professional experience in the field of quotation costing as well as in cost estimation of audiovisual installation projects, construction projects or comparable industries with project business.
- You work independently and yet see yourself as a team player
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and a "hands-on" mentality
- You can act responsibly and always in a comprehensible manner
- Your appearance is serious and self-confident
- Very good English skills required, German is desirable.
- Good knowledge of computer applications such as MS Office (especially Excel)
You can expect from us
- Trusting and partnership-based cooperation at eye level
- Interesting jobs in a diverse, international environment
- An innovative and growth-oriented company with a matrix organisational structure and an open corporate culture
- Further training opportunities and support in acquiring further qualifications as well as opportunities for further development in new technologies
Are you keen to know more?If you would like to know more about us and join our team, we will be happy to hear from you
Please note, we are shortlisting and interviewing before the closing date. You are encouraged to apply at your earliest convenience to ensure you do not miss out on this exciting opportunity!
However, if this role isn't for you, but sounds like a fit for someone you know, please direct them to our job page
Recruitment Manager (m/f/d)